DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR ALL FLY OUT TRAVEL, LLC TRIPS
The following applies to all trips booked and organized by Fly Out Travel, LLC. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as all terms are binding once a trip is booked. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the deposit, cancellation, refund and responsibility clauses.
- A 50% deposit per angler of the total package cost for each trip is due to Fly Out Travel, LLC within 10 days of booking to secure the trip reservation. In many cases (depending on the destination being booked) deposits are non-refundable. For all fishing and vacation packages, both deposits and final payments are non-refundable — unless a client is replaced. Both deposit and final payment can be transferred to another client for those same (original) dates.
- Fly Out Travel, LLC reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100.00 per person for any date changes after the initial reservation has been made.
- Full payment for all Fly Out Travel, LLC trips are due 90 days prior to departure and start of trip.
Because many deposits and final payments for trip packages are non-refundable, it is highly recommended that you purchase trip insurance in the event that you have to cancel, postpone or reschedule your trip for any reason. Please be aware that this is the only way that Fly Out can assist you with compensation for a cancelled trip. For more information or for assistance in purchasing trip insurance, please contact Fly Out.
FLY OUT TRAVEL, L.L.C. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all tours organized by Fly Out Travel, LLC. By signing up for a Fly Out Travel tour or packaged trip, each customer accepts all aspects of these terms and conditions.
- Fly Out Travel, LLC and its principals and agents, are not responsible for, and do not assume responsibility for, the acts or omissions of any third-party contractors, outfitters, airlines, railroads, ship owners, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels, lodges, independent fishing guides or other service providers engaged by Fly Out Travel on behalf of the tour member, or the tour member directly, in connection with any tour.
- Further, the tour member is subject to the tariffs, terms, and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of such hotels, airlines, railroads, operators, owners and contractors issued in connection with the tour, and the issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to be consent to such conditions.
- Fly Out Travel, LLC in its sole discretion reserves the right to: (1) make such alterations in the tour itinerary as it deems necessary or desirable, (2) to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the tour party any person at any time (in such case refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of tour), and (3) to pass on to tour members all expenditures occasioned by delays or occurrences beyond their control.
- Fly Out Travel, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refunds will constitute full settlement to the tour member. Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect, and prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects of tour members, including items purchased, are the sole responsibility of such tour members at all times and no agent of Fly Out is authorized to accept these for storage, safekeeping, or transportation.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, FLY OUT MEDIADOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE TOUR MEMBER, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Fly Out Travel, LLC is a Montana-based limited liability company. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the cancellation / refund and responsibility clauses.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY FOR ALL FLY OUT TRAVEL TRIPS
Upon cancellation, Fly Out Travel, LLC will assess a $100.00 handling charge to all deposits and payments received. In addition, each individual lodge and destination may charge their own handling and/or administration fee. All cancellations must be given in writing to Fly Out Travel. Please keep in mind that Fly Out Travel and all clients must adhere to each individual lodge cancellation and refund policy. For the few lodges that do not specify or list their own cancellation / refund policy, or for the lodges that have not published said policies, then all cancellations will adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellation within 90 days = 90% refund of the deposit or 90% transfer to another date or angler
- Cancellation 60-89 days prior = 75% refund of payment received or 75% transfer to another date
- Cancellation 30-59 days prior = 50% refund of payment received or 50% transfer to another date
- Cancellation less than 30 days = No refund of deposit or payment.
On cancellation notices less than 90 days, partial (75% - 90%) refunds/transfers may be made IF customer provides a suitable replacement.
Once again, receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the cancellation / refund and responsibility clauses for the applicable operation / destination.